Rules of the game
Published on October 10, 2020 • Less than 1 minute to read
A list of the “rules” that I have been applying as my way to live for the past ~3 years and will continue doing.
- Stress + Rest = Growth.
- Focus on the process, not results.
- Stay humble.
- Build your tribe.
- Take small, consistent steps.
- Be a minimalist to be a maximalist.
- Make the hard things easier.
- Experience Joy.
- Judge people by their questions rather than their answers.
I revisit these “rules” every year, and have found that in the past 2 revisions I haven’t added or removed anything from this list.